LifeCare runs a Community Pantry to help people who are doing it tough in our community.
Our Community Pantry is for people facing financial challenges. It is a community-focused space run by members for members.
Please leave donations at the collection point in the church foyer, or donate through Coles Online (details below).
This week's pantry needs
Thank you for donating to the LifeCare pantry. Here’s what goes into our hampers so you can buy a range of products from the list. Items we are running low on this week are shown in bold, so you can buy a few extra of those.
Biscuits (sweet or savoury)
Long life milk
Rice (brown & white 1kg)
Shampoo & Conditioner
Spreads (peanut butter, jam, vegemite)
How to donate groceries to the Community Pantry through Coles Online
- Visit shop.coles.com.au
- Login or sign up for Coles Online by clicking on the ‘Login/Signup’ icon on the menu on the right and follow the prompts
- Click on the ‘Choose a delivery time’ icon on the right menu
- In the pop-out menu, click ‘Choose another collection nearby’
- In the search bar, type in ‘Burwood East 3151’ and click enter
- In the search options, select the location Coles LifeCare Donations
- Click ‘Choose a collection time’
- Select the available collection window available every Wednesday
- Once you have selected the collection window, you can start shopping and complete your order. A minimum spend of $50 is required.
Coles will then pick and pack your donations, ready to be collected by Crossway LifeCare. You do not need to pick up the order.
Please Note: On the day LifeCare collects the donations, you will receive a SMS notification to let you know that the order is ready to be collected and that you need to click a link to notify the store to start preparing the order. Please ignore this SMS as LifeCare will be collecting all donated orders. There is no further action required after you have checked out the order.
Christmas Gift Cards
2 Vision Drive
Do you have an unused computer/device you are able to donate (PC, laptop, Macbook, tablet, iPad, monitor, mouse, keyboard)? Devices must be working and usable, no older than 5/6 years of age. No data recovery will be provided and all drives will be wiped. All Mac devices must be unlocked or Apple IDs/ PIN included. Please include power pack if you have it. Devices will be refurbished so that they can be given to families and LifeCare clients who need them for school or to remain in touch with LifeCare services. Please drop off devices in the Crossway foyer next to the Community Pantry collection point. Thanks for helping people in tough places flourish!
Products and Services
We are always seeking valuable support from skilled professionals and businesses in the form of products and services. Please contact us if you would like to contribute in this way.